This is the blog for the members of the Prince of Peace Catholic Youth Organization.
Hecks yeah
Hey Mr. Gumbo,You said at our last CYO meeting that our next one would be at the bowling ally on July 27 but on the blog you typed July 26. Which one is it? And I'm in on going bowling... thanksAshley
im all up for bowling :) cool beans-richel
...And of course I'll be there. Mr Matt
I mean 27 July, thx Ashley.
luke and i are up (:
Change: The bowling will now be at Pearl Harbor Bowling Alley from 1600-1800.
um and luke and i are possibly not going anymore.it's going to depend on my family that's visiting.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hecks yeah
Hey Mr. Gumbo,
You said at our last CYO meeting that our next one would be at the bowling ally on July 27 but on the blog you typed July 26. Which one is it? And I'm in on going bowling... thanks
Ashley
im all up for bowling :) cool beans
-richel
...And of course I'll be there. Mr Matt
I mean 27 July, thx Ashley.
luke and i are up (:
Change: The bowling will now be at Pearl Harbor Bowling Alley from 1600-1800.
um and luke and i are possibly not going anymore.
it's going to depend on my family that's visiting.
Post a Comment