Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Greetings From Creighton University

Ello everyone, it's Josh, I'm just checking in on how my old crew is doing, looks like Mr. G has it running smoothly,and while LSU is doomed to lose to the Crimson Tide in the SEC in my opinion, I'm sure the organization is just as convenient as before. Creighton is a Jesuit University which takes pride in being a catholic school and is, one of the best, if not, THE best school in terms of technology in the west (pff, LSU). I'll be in Hawaii for a week in October soon, and if I come to Hawaii, I would like to know what the perspective of Jesuits are to fellow catholics. Well, I hope to be back in Hawaii, and when I come, I hope to CU there, haha (Corny joke the university does all the time, Creighton University= CU = See you)

4 comments:

Jim "Gumbo" Coughlin said...

Josh,
Stop in and see us when you are in town. CU there and GEAUX TIGERS.
--Mr. Gumbo

Richel said...

HEYY!!!! hope to see you soon!

Jessica Doctor said...

When you do get here, you better come visit us or I will hunt you down! Do remember that I am the only one who felt mournful enough on your last day to cry.

Josh2k8 said...

Embarrasment beyond belief