Monday, June 2, 2008

Ey, Howzit?

Greetings fellow POP CYO enthusiasts. It's yours truly, Awesome Man. When I first heard Gumbo's explanation of the blog, I was a little hesitant about if I should participate in it or not, and I decided, why not? I mean come on! You guys rock.

Anyway, I just got done with a take home U.S. History final, so I'm ready to Blog. Let's rant about politics, Obama or Clinton? In my opinion, neither, they both are pretty much just putting on a smile to win votes. We don't even know if either of them will actually do anything in office. Personally I think we shouldn't hold elections anymore. We should really just take all the candidates and put them in a room with some examiners. The examiners then ask them questions for days and days just to see how they react. If they remain sane enough to respond after weeks, then congrats, they might be able to be pres. But if they start mumbling and drawing endless algorithms on the walls then they're out. Trial by fire baby, trial by fire.

One last thing before I log off for the night, what's with dentists being able to understand people while they're working IN their mouths? It's remarkable.
Dentist: "So, have you seen any good movies this month?"
You:" MMhhsshMMmm Murrrrrmmp."
Dentist: "Oh really? Was it any good?"
You: "Mrrrrhhh."
Dentist: " I need to see that one then..."

You may think it's weird now but just try it. Next time you're at the dentist, you'll see.

1 comment:

Jim "Gumbo" Coughlin said...

I concur, I guess they don't want the crazy silence. Or maybe your breath is so bad they have to take their mind off of it.