Thursday, June 12, 2008

Update on Exchange Program

Yes, Asanno is Jessica. I`m in my sixth day of the Japanese exchange program right now. It is really great, seriously. It would take me hours to type out all the amazing events that have occurred so I`ll just show pictures to those who are interested when I get back. And no, I do not have Japanese boyfriend right now. Boys in Japan are extremely shy and will just stare and gape at me. Few have told me that I am really pretty though. Yay me. My face is all ugly right now because of a burn from my face medicine, it sucks. Every single one of my pictures has that discoloration popping out at you. I`m a very sad ninja. There is a guy named Felix who also is part of the program on the Hawaiian side; he declared that he would ask me out if I was older. Is he cute? No, he is UGLY! FYI. Also, typing on a Japanese keyboard is difficult. Eventually, I will explode from being fed too much. My family wants me to try so many differents foods that I`ll be gaining weight instead of losing it. . . How depressing. . .

3 comments:

Jim "Gumbo" Coughlin said...

Jessica,
Good to hear you are having fun. Japan is a wonderful place. You should definitely try every thing you can to eat there. The food is great.
Be careful,
Mr. Gumbo

Taylor said...

So like Felix...... the cat?

Richel said...

lol. good adventure hopefully??